How To Apply Online to Get Your Arkansas Marijuana Card From Arkansas Department of Health (ADH)
Got Your Certification Aleady?
You NEED Three Items To Apply For Your Card
at the ADH Website
A Copy of your Arkansas driver’s license (or Arkansas state ID issued by DMV)
Physician Signed Certification
A Signed Copy of your Medical Marijuana Physician Written Certification Letter
State Mandated Fee
$50.00 Application Fee Paid to the Arkansas Department of Health - Debit or Credit Card (American Express not accepted)
STEP 1. Create a New Account with ADH
1. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
OR on the web browser please type or copy/paste in this exact URL: https://ammsys.adh.arkansas.gov/
2. Click on "Register as a new user "
STEP 2. Begin Your Application with ADH
1. Enter a valid email address and create a password (IF you are renewing a card please enter your existing username and password and skip to step #5)
2. Write down and save your username and password (you will need it later for your renewal)
3. Check your email for a "Confirm Your Account" email (you may need to check your trash or spam folder)
4. Click the link in the confirmation email to confirm your account
5. Begin your application
HELPFUL TIPS AND REMINDERS
Complete every box in the application:
● Don’t forget your SSN
● Don’t forget your military status
● Don’t forget to sign (use your finger or mouse and sign in the box)
● Make sure for “Mailing Address” it is where you want the card mailed to and the “Residence Address” is the address on your Arkansas State ID --RESIDENCE ADDRESS MUST MATCH ID - OR IT WILL DELAY YOUR APPLICATION.
● Arkansas Driver's License or Arkansas State ID (take a picture or scan and upload it)
● Signed Physician Certification (take a picture or scan and upload it)
● Finish and Pay
● In 1-2 weeks, your application will be approved and your card will be generated online for you to print. A physical card will be mailed to you from the ADH in Little Rock to your mailing address.
● ADH Application fee of $50 is NON REFUNDABLE.